Wednesday, August 16, 2017

OK, I May Have Lied.....

I may have lied the other day. Just a tiny bit. I MAY have signed up for another race. ;-) Ha. I signed up for the Buffalo Run 5 miler. That was fun last year, so I'm going to do it again this year. $20 for 5 miles, and I get a pair of shorts instead of a freaking T-shirt? Yay! The shorts from last year were really cute! It will be interesting to see what they come up with this year.

I haven't said much about my Crohn's Disease lately. To me, it's completely gone. I feel like a new person, and have for a very long time! It's amazing what the right nutritionist can do for someone! I am on the Jason Pearson Diet. Diet being loosely used here, by the way. Some days are harder than others (willpower and all that!) but I am still going strong. I've been off my medication since November of 2016!! (!!!!!!!!) I've had a few slips here and there, but I think it's just dry skin that causes issues, and probably not eating enough fat some days. I can't even tell you how much better life is on that front. Now to get the rest of my life figured out, and I'll be set!

No comments:

Post a Comment