Monday, August 28, 2017

Nebraska State Fair!

That was such a fun weekend! I met up with a friend in Grand Island, Nebraska for the Sate Fair! I haven't been to the fair since it was in Lincoln. It was a nice change of pace compared to the work week.

These bunnies! So cute. A woman walked by and said they look like Doberman Bunnies! Ha!


Tuna Salad in a cucumber! Little too sweet for my taste, but at least it was a vegetable!


LOOK at this beautiful horse! Belgian Horses are HUGE. I'm not very tall, but DANG. Their hooves were massive.


I'm not sure what kind of horse this was, but huge as well. They were gorgeous and so gentle!


676 pound pumpkin.


Ha. This was funny.


We couldn't figure out where the water was coming from. It was a fossil and gemstone station for the kids (big and small). We were so confused!











This little baby lost its mother. :( We had rain, and I think she was swept up with the waterway. The other kittens are eating on their own, but this one is the runt. Hopefully she/he will be okay. I named it Tux. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment