Wednesday, October 4, 2017

50th Anniversary + Husker Tailgate Party!

Last Friday we had our 50th Anniversary party for my company! The Huskers also had an away game, so we stayed after the party to watch them actually pull a win out of the hat! Yay! I'm not a huge football fan, I don't understand what's going on, so I get bored REALLY easy watching the games. We left work around 2 to help our marketing manager set things up. We rented out Rule G's top balcony for the party. I love it up there, you can see the whole Railyard/Haymarket area that way.

We ended up setting up pretty early, so we grabbed a bite to eat at Longwell's. So good! I also had a new to me drink that was amazing. I ordered a grapefruit beer and our waiter told me that some like to put a shot of tequila in it. I was like, well, it's a party so why not? OMG. So. Good. I had a lot of those that night....oops. But dang was it delicious! I need to find out what kind of grapefruit beer that was, they had a different brand upstairs, so it didn't taste the same.

As we were waiting to order our food, we had this nasty little sweat bee swarming around us...and then this happened:


Yes, that is the bee. Little a hole. Didn't get stung, thankfully. Still!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment