Wednesday, April 27, 2016

New Beginnings

Let's talk about something cheerful, shall we? I am running again! RUNNING. (!!!!!) I can't even tell you how happy that makes me. I just can't. I started a week ago. I have run every day since. Today will be my 8th run this year! YAY. That is crazy to me. Well alrighty then!

These are simple, easy runs. Nothing crazy over here. I am just so excited I get to run! I haven't ran since January 2014!! (According to my phone app). That is insane to me. I missed it.



Here I am after yesterday's run. I was sooooo happy! It cooled down a lot after work, it made the run that much more enjoyable!



I think I wore Kye Dog out yesterday. It was too hot in the house for him to lay on his bed, but he still wanted a pillow. I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment