Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Harvest Moon Hustle 2017

Hello! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! I know, it's Tuesday. Here is my weekend in a nutshell!! Started off by taking Friday off from work. Best. Decision. Ever. I worked on my quilt, watched movies, played with my dog, and freaked out over my last 10k of the season! The Harvest Moon Hustle 10k! The last 10k of the BRIN Series this year!

Here I am at the finish line! Yay!


The medal is awesome. It's a bottle top opener. I finished in 1:03:40, which is a 10:15 pace! Sweet deal. Plus, the race started at 7 p.m. I bought a headlight because they suggested it in an email. It was a VERY good idea. Especially for 2 left feet little me! I've already fallen twice in the past 1-1/2 years (that doesn't include falling off my bike in Idaho). I do NOT need to make it a habit!

I went in for a sports massage on Thursday. OMG. Also best decision ever. Hurt so good! My calves are ridiculously tight! Someday they will work themselves out. SOMEDAY. I'm so glad I went in for that.

Anyway. That about sums up my weekend! It was a fun race with lots of people watching! Once more race this year, and then I'm done. I think. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment